We offer interactive and competitive activities for groups in a number of areas around Israel.
A game of challenges in small groups, walking/running. The game is held in three ancient cities:
- Jerusalem – Nachlaot neighborhood and Machne Yehuda market.
- Old Jaffa and flea market.
- Old Akko and colorful market.
The Amazing Race – teams competing against each other in a set of challenges while riding in jeeps.
Some challenges vary according to areas in Israel and their unique aspects.
Areas of activity:
- Northern Golan Heights and Quneitra valley.
- Western Galilee and Gaaton river.
- Northern Jezre'el Valley and Kfar Tavor.
- Mount Carmel.
- Burma Road, driving, as was once done, to Jerusalem under siege.
Duration: 2-3 hours.